Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Well, it has only been 5 months, but we got our computer fixed! Ha-Ray! I will try to be better at all of this now. I have now learned how important it is to save your pictures and other important things on to a disc. Live and Learn.
We have been busy. I thought that things would slow down a little when school started, but I think they just got busier. It is wonderful to be back on a schedule though. Gillyin is enjoying the first grade and has loved science. She is learning so much. Heston's pre-school experience is going great as well. He is learning and growing every day. It is hard to watch Fisher's sad face as Heston runs into school. He wants to go so badly. It is weird to think that it won't be long and it will be his turn.
Just a little up date on the fam!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am HAPPY for you that you got your computer fixed. Did you lose all your pics? We need to get our pictures saved to a disk as well. I look forward to your blog updates!

Crazy Beautiful Life of the Griffin's said...

Jules....we are in the blogging world. Check out our sweet spot!
Love your Bro Ha!