Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

PUMPKIN CARVING TIME!!!
Gillyin and I carved this Smiley Traditional pumpkin. I was impressed with those little carving kits. I found that if you follow the directions it works out...how about that!
Heston and Rob Carved this Pirate Skeleton pumpkin! Rob was so proud becuase it was more difficult than mine and Gillyin's....
Grandma hepled Fisher carve his pumpkin. Or I guess Fisher played trucks while Grandma carved his pumpkin. Notice the one he picked...it was a goofy double pumpkin! Leave it to Fisher to be the goofy one! Such a silly boy! Thanks Grandma!






2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute Pumpkins! That picture of Fisher with Grandma cracks me up. He is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Yeah we try to keep it updated! Lol I love all the pumpkins, way cute!