Sunday, December 20, 2009

You had a BiRtHdAy...





Heston turned 6! I think I say this every birthday about all my kids, but I seriously can't believe he is 6. I am so thankful that he was born Dec. 19th! People always say how awful it must be to have his birthday so close to Christmas, but I love it! (I am not sure how he feels about that or how he will feel about that in the future) I love that he was born when he was...it made that Christmas so special! Holding a brand new tiny one is so special, but getting to at Christmas made me think about how Mary must have felt holding the Savior. Heston's birthday is a special one!
On Friday he got to have his "best pal" Kestyn over to eat at McDonald's and stay the night. Heston missed Kestyn's birthday party while we were in Colorado so they got to open gifts to each other together. Saturday we went bowling and had cake and ice cream! I hope you had a fun couple of days, Buddie! We love you!

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

I agree with you..I forget that he and Sophie have the same birthday. It was definitely the best Christmas. Cute kid!

Ryan and Amber said...

Did they deliver him to you in a stocking at the hospital? So sweet - what a great time to have a little boy!