Monday, December 15, 2008

Daddy Looked A LOT Like Santa...


So I am not sure about my husband sometimes. He gets these funny ideas in that head of his. It's like he has one of those lists of all the things he wants to do in his life time. Well, I guess one of them was playing Santa Clause. So he offers to be the Jolly Old Man @ Pepperbellys. Last Monday night I decide to take the kids to dinner so that they can see Santa! As soon as we walk through the door Fisher sees Santa and says "HI DAD!!!"...What? Of course I say "That's not Dad. It's Santa." It took me a good 20 minutes to convince him that it was really Santa. Santa kept walking over to our table and talking to the kids so by the end of dinner Gilly says..."Mom, he kind of looks like daddy." I say, "You think so?"..."Yes. He kind of does."...I say..."HUMMM" Heston didn't really say much at all. Anyway...It was kind of a funny experience and weird to see my husband dressed up like Santa. Hope you can cross that one off of your list now Rob! HO! HO! HO!

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I also didn't know that you were expecting a little girl so soon! Congrats! i am excited to keep up with your cute family!

Hope you are having a Merry Christmas!