Friday, May 22, 2009

May

Life has been SO busy! I think MAY is always a busy month. So....at the beginning of the month I had the Miss Sevier pageant. This being my second year doing it I thought that it would be so much easier, but it was just as stressful as last year. It was a busy week with 12 young ladies from Sevier County. As much WORK as it is....I LOVE DOING IT! The girls are a lot of fun to be around and I am glad that I can contribute my time to our community. It is very rewarding. THANK YOU to all of you that helped me and came to watch! The theme this year was "Pure Country" and THAT it was...in the PUREST sense! It will be fun to work with the girls who are in the royalty this year! Good Luck, Ashley with Miss Richfield!

Heston has started t-ball! That has been a lot of fun! His team is the Lugnuts...there could not be a better name for a group of 5 and 6 year old boys! Rob is also coaching Heston's team.



Last week Heston graduated from one of his preschools and then had another preschool graduation this week. I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten. He had such a great experience going to preschool and had such wonderful teachers.

Gillyin and Heston also had a dance recital this week. It is always fun to watch them dance. Our battery died in our camera...so unprepared! It is taking SO long to get the videos downloaded...I give up!

I think that is about it for now, but there is still a week and a half left in the month and we will have Rob's grandma's 90th b-day party, Gilly's last week of 1st grade, and then we are leaving for Lake Powell on the 30th!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Busy much? LOL

Cami said...

I meant to comment on this... I went to the pageant and you did an AMAZING job! it looked great, cute backdrop so all your hard work paid off! ha it was fun and I'm glad we went! Jakelle said it was one of the hardest pageants she's ever judged! so many girls but they were all so different. anyways it was fun.
maybe you can relax a little, at least until your next big project you are a busy woman!