Monday, September 7, 2009

8 YeArS!




"Don't marry that person you can live with. Marry that person you can't live without!"
8 Years ago today, Rob and I got married! It's weird to think that it has been 8...wow! I can't believe how much has happened and how fast the time has gone. I said to Rob today, "Does it feel like 8 years?" and he said, "It feels like 16!"...but it really has been almost 16 years since we decided we liked each other. That's an even bigger...WOW!! And to think we still like each other:) Happy Anniversary to us! I sure do LOVE you!!!

6 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Congrats to you two..crazy how life flies by...PS I remember I loved your wedding dress!

Liz said...

Congratulations! Wow, 8 years! I have never known you two when it wasn't "you two". Your dress was so beautiful! Love the pix!

Liz said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun. I love your quote!

I hope you did something fun

Lyndee W. said...

Congratulations! Your dress is gorgeous! It reminds me a lot of mine. Time flies when you're creating wonderful memories!

Ryan and Amber said...

Congrats! Such sweet wedding photos you little love birds!

The Venutis said...

LOVE the pics! Happy Anniversary.