Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Conversations and the Bus Stop

We have had some interesting conversations this week. Here are just a few of them. I needed to hurry and blog about them before I forgot.

Conversation #1
Me: What did you do at school?
Heston: Went to recess.
Me: What else did you do?
Heston: Went to recess.
Me: Did you do anything else?
Heston: Played on the playground.


Conversation #2
Rob: How was school?
Heston: Good
Rob: Good
Heston: Brayton got kicked in the balls.
Rob: What? (holding his laugh in)
Heston: Yeah TJ kicked Brayton in the balls at the bus stop. Brayton was being SO mean.

Conversation #3
This took place right before bed last night.
Heston: TJ was late to school today.
Gillyin: Yeah, we made TJ late for school.
Me: What? What happened?
Gillyin: Well, Heston and TJ were having a dance off...
Heston: And then Gillyin bumped into TJ and messed his glasses up...
Gillyin: I didn't mean to...
Heston: Well, you did and he had to go home so his mom could fix them.
Me: So he missed the bus?
Heston: Yes...he never came back.
Rob: Did you break his glasses?
Me: You were having a dance off?
Gillyin: Yeah, mom they were break dancing.
Rob:Were did you learn to break dance?
Heston: I just know, dad!
Gillyin: I DIDN'T MEAN TO....

*I am thinking the bus stop is a pretty eventful place at 7:30 AM

7 comments:

Liz said...

That's so cute, I don't remember the bus being so eventful. Your kids are so funny! Apparently you shoudn't be questioning your childrens skills, they obviously just come naturally. Too cute!

The Belnaps said...

Hesston is hilarious..sign him up for stand-up...you are good to write those things down...I need to remember

Heidi said...

That is hillarious! I bet the bus stop would be pretty entertaining.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That is so funny!

Liz said...

Sounds like your bus stop is entertaining!!

Ryan and Amber said...

If I lived near you I would probably visit the bus stop every day just to "get the latest hilarious update" from your kiddos! SO cute!

Lyndee W. said...

Hilarious!