Monday, March 29, 2010

LIFE!???!!!?

When you start a new decade I think we all want it to start well, right? (That was a dumb question) I know we all want life to be wonderful and run smoothly. I also know that life doesn't exactly happen like that, but this year sure has had it's ups and downs so far. I start to get one thing going good and then get hit with something else! Heavenly Father must want me to be learning a lot or planning on me learning a lot from it all. It has been a long time since I have spent this much time on my knees. How thankful I am for all of the knowledge I have of a Heavenly Father, a Savior, and the gospel of Jesus Christ! When so much seems to be going crazy there is always one peaceful place you can go! So...come what may, I hope that at this time next year I can be thankful for the trials that I have been dealt!

4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

You know what they say.... He must know you're one tough cookie and can take a lot! Keep smiling! :)

Liz said...

I'm envious of your faith. This year has been such a hard one for me, the past month especially. I need to be more like you! I hope your life gets easier soon.

The Belnaps said...

If we weren't challenged, we wouldn't grow...you must be doing a lot of growing. Just keep the faith. You are so strong..I am amazed by your strength.

Liz said...

It must be a hard year for lots of people. It has been tough for me, I thought last year was tough.. I hope everything is ok, You are amazing.
Liz