Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day!


Well, it is 10:35pm. The ending of Rob's 7th year celebrating Fathers day. What a day it has been. I so wish that he would sit down and blog, but since he never will I am going to interrupt his Father's Day. I think deep down we all want those special days such as...birthdays, Valentine's, mother's day, and father's day...to be SPECIAL! Sadly those days seem to fall into the "just another day" category. Today can testify to that. He did get to sleep in and I made him a good breakfast. I just wish on these days things would just go splendidly, but kids still argue with parents, and kids still fight with each other, we still can't get to church on time, our yard still looks like we are having a yard sale, we still are a crazy family! Can't Heavenly Father make these days perfect...just so that we could let that person that is suppose to be celebrating enjoy their day? It would be nice...wouldn't it? Well, since we live in the real world no matter what day it is life is life...and LIFE happens! So Rob, I want just want to say happy father's day! You are a GREAT dad! Our kids and i LOVE you so much! I hope that you still had a special day even though it was a normal CrAzY one!

1 comment:

Emily said...

If the day was "perfect" we probably wouldn't even remember it because nothing interesting happened!=)So here's to the craziness!