Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gilly turned 7!


Gillyin turned 7 on the 6th. (So very weird) She has grown up so fast. She is such a great little girl. She puts up with so much from her brothers and I feel bad because she has to be the responsible child and an example to her siblings. I think her favorite phrase is..."Ugh, this is the worst day EVER!"...even if she has had the best day ever. Such a diva. Oh, Gillyin...what is to come? I hope you had a good birthday, sis! We sure do LOVE YOU Gilly Bean!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So Alli was reading Junie B Jones to us the other night and Steve says " I think I know someone who reminds me of Junie B." Alli says "Who?" And Steve says Gilly!! It made me laugh. She does have a little Junie B. in her and that's why we love her so much. Happy B-day Gilly!