Friday, January 30, 2009

"Like A Woman"

So usually when we all post it's about our kids or family. Today I am posting for us women! Well...a few months ago when I was painting the baby's room I turned the T.V. to an XM country station. A Jamie O'Niel song came on that I hadn't heard before. I love music and I love lyrics. I am one to know every word of a song by the 3rd time I hear it. I just think that there is so much meaning in music. Anyway, after hearing it I kept thinking...I need to find the lyrics and song online. Well, today I remembered! So I found the music video on the CMT website! If I did this right...this link should take you there. I thought it was such a great song because I think as wives and mothers we forget sometimes that we are still women. I know we all do so much for our families that it would be nice to be recognized as a WOMAN and not the house wife, mom, cook, laundry lady, etc! I feel like most of the time we aren't going to pull ourselves away from the "every day"...we need help...so...Husbands watch and listen to this video too!
http://www.cmt.com/videos/jamie-oneal/330871/like-a-woman.jhtml?id=1111185

P.S. Some may find it "a little risky". You know who you are, but you know me!

1 comment:

The Belnaps said...

Not sexy enough if you ask me :)...very good song and lyrics. BTW you need to post pics of Griffyns room. I hear its
a-mazing!!