Monday, February 2, 2009

"Oh Driffyn!"

Fisher has been the greatest big brother! He LOVES his baby sister. I can't even count how many times a day he asks to hold her. Gilly and Heston might ask once or twice a day. When she cries now Fisher will say, "Oh Driffyn...Oh Driffyn". It's pretty cute. The other morning he just laid in bed by her for a good 20 minutes and entertained her. I was amazed! She is starting to stay awake more...she looks a little confused in this picture (I am sure she is SICK of the flash from the camera). Griffyn had her 2 week Dr.'s app. today and she wieghed 7lbs. 8oz. and was 21.5 inches. I couldn't believe how much she has grown:(! SO sad. I think that all that wieght is in her cheeks! She is such a good baby, but when she is hungry she SCREAMS! She thinks she is starving to death. That's the only time she ever cries. We still need to figure out the sleeping at night situation! These black things under my eyes are just getting darker and darker!

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

What a cute baby, Jules! Looks like life is treating you well.

Kassie said...

Hi Julia- I just came across your blog... What an adorable little family!! Congratulations on your new addition. Kassie

Emily said...

I can't believe it. I took Addie in yesterday and she and Griffyn are the same weight and length! I never thought our kids would be same size at any point in their life! I guess they were meant to be!

Cami said...

Congratulations on little Griffyn, she is adorable!!! your kids are all so cute and your older ones look like best friends! (sometimes right!?) its fun checking your blog, congrats again and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!