Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"I'm just not feeling it DOG"

After tonight's result show and the revealing of the wild card contestants...I just have to blog about this! I am not sure about Idol this year. There are a few that I really like and then there are the rest! I do not get it! So just to vent...

TATIANA...ahhhhh...WHAT? What were they thinking? I know that they do things for ratings, but I cannot stand that basket case! She is either bipolar or and actress. One word...ok 2 words...TOTAL DRAMA! One minute she has an accent and then the next she doesn't...Hollywood week she was so out there and then when she sang as one of the 36 she seemed like she had taken a Valium. Whoa! Now she has a chance at the the top 12:(

Now I have to vent about Jorge! K..I know that the guy can sing. I just can't stand to watch this sweet Puerto Rican bust out "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me"! Holy Smokes folks! So maybe if I close my eyes I could listen to it, but Idol needs to help the kid out with those eyebrows! They are a little on the freaky side. It looks like they may have tried to shape them, but he has some caterpillars growing there. I was hoping my man Ju'not would get through instead of Jorge:(


There are a few more things that I could vent about, but I will get on to the good news. Our girl, Megan Corkrey, from Utah has another shot at the top 12! I am SO EXCITED! I think she is darling and so different! She does do a little funny dance thing when she sings, but I LOVE this girl! I don't ever vote...and I know if I don't vote then I shouldn't say anything about who gets through, but I am going to vote tomorrow night. Megan, I will be doing my best to get you into the top 12! (you know she is gonna read this)...:)

Update...K...I forgot that the judges got to pick out of the wild cards. I am so happy they chose Megan as one of the top 12...13...I would have voted a bizillion times though Megan!

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

Tatiana is a TOTAL FREAK and I think the producers made the judges pick her...she's so WEIRD! And, I asked Becky about Heston and she was just laughing at the story...Cute little Katelyn...

The Belnaps said...

I am totally on board..I think picking Tatiana for ratings is so wrong on so many levels...she is terrible. She took a spot of one of the other good contestants like Ju'not..I really like him. And I agree about Megan..cute girl..wierd dancer. Guess we'll see what happens

Heidi said...

I agree! The wild card picks were way out there...I was so mad! I guess you have to be a freak to make it on!

Ryan and Amber said...

I just watched the tivoed version of this yesterday and Ewwww - I can't stand Tatiana - at least we are done with her!

Cami said...

I hated Tatiana too! wow.. I don't think I could have watched the show if they kept her on! She reminded me of Sanjaya (from season 6) if you watched it then, oh man he was horrible to watch!) DRAMA is how I'd describe Tatiana too.
Well they let George go just like you wanted, i didn't like him either. well we'll see what happens next week!
*little Griffyn is adorable, love her blessing dress!