Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHAT?


SO...I haven't watched any of the Bachelors. How I got into this season..I have NO idea. After the big FINALE last night I have decided this....

Whoever thinks that they can find the person that they are going to spend the rest of their life with on a 6 week, living in LaLa Land show is an...IDIOT! K, so...Jason was a total MORON. If he wasn't 100% sure who to choose, or if he was "falling for 2 people" then I am pretty sure he should have said so...instead of doing what he did. If I would have been Melissa I so would have SMACKED him. And if I were Molly I so would have SMACKED him AGAIN! But then again...they signed up for this reality show! What can you expect? I don't think that I will be tuning in to watch another season...EVER!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Hilarious! Glad you think the guy is an idiot too. Besides those women were BOTH too cute for him! And yes - I continue to waste time commenting about it. It's a never-ending vortex of lameness.....

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Ha ha it was so lame last night!

Kesley said...

I agree with EVERYTHING you said! Oh and thanks for the comment! :)