Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls Trip!





Gillyin and I took a girls trip to Orem this past weekend! She was having a "feel sorry for myself" thing going on. Her complaint was that I never spend anytime with her and that Griffyn gets ALL the attention. I needed to run up to get some last school things and some salon supplies so I thought that we would just make a little trip out of it. Friday night we got pedicures at the mall! Who doesn't L O V E that? and then went to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. It's kind of "our" place to eat. Then of course it was ice cream from Cold Stone! Getting to stay in a hotel without the boys was nice too :)! Saturday Gillyin got brave and decided she wanted her ears pierced! She did so good and looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL with a little *bling*! We got all of our stuff done and had a F U N time! I found the best store in the mall too! It is called Bohme....do not ask me how to pronounce that:)...but I found theeeeee cutest jeans EVER! I hope that Gilly feels better about life after getting to spend some one on one time with me! It was good for me too!
P.S. don't you just love her toothless look! she has just about broke the tooth fairy this summer!

3 comments:

Liz said...

OH! That's so fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. Every girl needs a little "girl time" every now and then.

Lyndee W. said...

It's got to be hard with more than one...making sure to spend quality time with each. You're a great mom! What a fun outing!

The Venutis said...

Good for you! We all need a little girl time now and again.