Thursday, August 13, 2009

MiLe StOnEs!!!

So much has been happening with my kiddos lately. I seriously can see a light at the end of the very long mommy tunnel. Now...I know that the mom thing is forever...which I am grateful for, and I LOVE my children, but I am excited to be making my way to the next stages of mommy hood! A year ago I would have thought this day would never come. Gilly is so responsible and has actually started to help with cleaning the house. She is becoming such a big help. Heston is going into kindergarten and so that makes 2 kids in school and I pray that the kindergarten experience will help him to mature. Fisher is riding a 2 wheeler, is potty trained and will be going to pre-school. Griffyn is almost 7 months, is crawling, and eating food. I know life will ALWAYS be crazy and busy, but I will NEVER have 2 kids in diapers again:)...in 5 months I will NEVER have to buy another can of formula and both of those things are hard to believe. I am so thankful for my kids and that I am their mother. I learn so much about life everyday because of them. Hipp Hip Horay for MiLe StOnEs!!!!

3 comments:

The Beals said...

Hurry and knock on wood!!!!! It seems to be those who say that jinx themselves and get unexpected twins.... Regardless of birthcontrol!!!! ;) just kidding! Cute kids!!!

Liz said...

How fun! I love being a mommy too, but I agree formula is expensive, and so are diapers.

I am sure you make a great mom too!! Tyson and Heston must be the same age. He is going to kindergarten too!

Ryan and Amber said...

When I get out of the "no formula" stage I am going to freakin throw you and I a party! Who knew that stuff cost an arm and a leg?! OK, probably everyone but me! Congrats!