Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sevier County Fair




Just a few pictures from the BIG fair. This year was kind of exciting because our fair grounds just got redone (it needed to be BADLY). With new buildings, arena, and stage so many people will benefit from all that has been done. Fisher was so stinkin' excited to go! It was fun to watch him. As for the 2 older kids, well, we should have left them home. Heston and Gillyin just complained the WHOLE time. Griffyn was chill with just getting packed around:) So can't remember who it was that made the coffin, but I had to take a picture. Who would have thought? And that cabbage was HUGE!

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

We were there on Saturday! My sister runs the 4-H Last Blast dance ever year and Lyle is the DJ and I run concessions! The buildings look really awesome...it'll look even better when there's glass in the doors and the parking lot is paved! LOL

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh man how I used to love the fair! Don't worry that I used to enter my own garden veggies for "free money". Hilarious - I bet your kiddos loved it!

Liz said...

I think the guy that made the coffin was Bob james from Monroe.. I remembered because my kids LOVED The horse he made too!