Monday, August 3, 2009

Grown Up???


I just happened to turn 29 a few weeks ago...and so I have been thinking a lot lately about, well growing up! I don't feel like I am almost 30. I still feel like I just graduated from high school. I don't feel like a responsible adult. I just don't feel like a grown up!!! So what if I have 4 children, a mortgage, and mom mobile. Seriously, when will it hit me? When am I going to realize that...YES, Julia you are a grown up and from now on you will only get older! The whole age thing doesn't freak me out, but when I look in the mirror and see this gray halo at my hair line and wrinkles seem to appear daily around my eyes...that is what FREAKS me out! What on earth is happening? So am I the only one that feels like this? Am I having a whine fest or what?

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Julia, you don't have any wrinkles and no gray hair, what are you talking about??

Ryan and Amber said...

You look fab, your kids are freakin' cute and haven't you heard - 30 is the new 20?!

Lyndee W. said...

You look amazing!

The Belnaps said...

I with Amber on this one... your
30's are supposed to be the best years and of course you have no wrinkles or gray hair...I know I see you. So let's celebrate because I really believe you are only as old as you feel and right now i'm at about 26-27.

RobJulsandKids said...

K so you guys know that I am a hair stylist, right? I have immediate access to hair color:)! Thank You for your much more positive outlook on this!!!

Liz said...

I don't think we're old either! That is until I'm entering in a new employee and they were born in 1991! Then I feel a little old. Hair dye or not, you still look great!