Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Suprise!

At the end of our Halloween night...there was one last "ding-dong" at the door. I was changing into my pj's so I told Heston to answer the door. He then walks into my bedroom with a box from Maurices. I looked at him confused and said, "What is that?"...he told me it was on the front steps. I was a little nervous. Thinking the worst...like some teenagers had left something crazy for us. I was sooooo confused...until I opened it! Rob had bought me a purple coat that I told him I wanted earlier in the week:)!!! He wrote me a silly Halloween poem confessing his love...ha! I don't give him enough credit most of the time. Thanks dear, you are WONDERFUL! I love my new coat!

5 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Man!...could he call and give Nate a few pointers. Bonus points for you Rob!

Liz said...

How awesome!!! I don't think Scott would even know where to begin!

Lyndee W. said...

How incredibly sweet!

Ryan and Amber said...

What? What are you doing for Rob on the side woman? You're making the rest of us look less than ideal...

RobJulsandKids said...

oh you guys! this isn't an every day thing...i just thought i better remember this one:)