Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween




Last week was a BuSy one for sure! Although it was full of FUN, I am glad it ended:) Halloween was a success as usual. Friday was Halloween at school and 12T's annual Halloween party...where Rob and I earned 100$ for taking 1st place in the costume contest! YEAH US!!! The kids had fun eating doughnuts off a string, sticking their hands in some scary spaghetti, and cake walking! Then on Saturday we went to the Jenson family Halloween party. It is always soooo much fun to see all the kids in their costumes and the adults too! We ate yummy treats, played fun games, and got some great pictures! After the Jenson party we made out way back home for the neighborhood trick-or-treating! It ended up being a great Halloween!
















3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

SUCH a clever costume you geniuses! I might have to borrow your idea next year but don't worry - I live far away! Cute pictures!

The Belnaps said...

That costume is hysterical...I'm with Amber..we might have to borrow it for next year. The only thing I can get Nate to dress up as is a UPS man...LAME-O

Howe Home said...

Love the costumes! Cute family!