Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Thankkgiving 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


We got to spend Thanksgiving in Colorado this year! We spent 6 days away and we had such an awesome time! It was a long 8 hour (but ten hour for a family of 6)drive, but it went better than I had thought:) We spent the first part of out trip at my mom and step dad's and the last couple of days with my dad. The first day our boys got right into things by falling through the ice on the back yard pond... it was the stinkiest thing I have ever smelled! They had so much fun helping farm and riding four wheelers! Fisher was in heaven for sure. He loved paling around with my brother. My grandparents came for Thanksgiving and that was nice to spend some time with them. I hadn't seen them in over 2 years. It is hard sometimes to live so far away from my family, because I was always so close to them growing up. I guess it makes trips like this more special. The last couple of days we drove to my dad's and were able to spend time with him too. My kids always love hanging out with Papa JR:) The week went by way to fast, but we had such a great trip!

No comments: