Monday, February 23, 2009

CHER



S0 I bought tickets today to go see Cher. My mom turned 50 last October and so my sister and I decided for her b-day we would take her to see CHER. She is a HUGE fan! It just so happens that she has a show in Vegas now at the Colosseum at Ceasers Palace. How about that...lol...I know, I know, this may make a few people jealous. (I am trying not to brag) I think the best part of the whole thing will be watching my mother. Oh the pictures I plan on taking! Never in my life did I think I would do this, but I am sure it will be FUN! Wish me luck...or something!HAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Lots of people have issues with Cher...{her wierd mouth notwithstanding}...but I think she has a great voice. Have a great time! You're so sweet to take your Mom!

Heidi said...

When I first looked at that picture of Cher I thought it was your Mom-LOL. That's awesome you're going to go!